Quotes have been part of the human fabric for a very long time. No matter how old we are, we like to keep our favorites with us. We often have them safely tucked in our wallets or framed on the walls of our homes. Quotes bring us a sense of comfort and keep us grounded. They force us to think and question our preconceived notions of our surroundings. Most importantly, they inspire us to become better people, especially when they are paired with photography that tells multi-layered stories.
Cendrine Marrouat is a photographer, social media blogger and trainer, French instructor, and author living in Canada. She is the founder of two blogs:
- Social Media Slant helps photographers figure out the basics of social media.
- Cendrine Marrouat Photography displays her photographic work.
In 2015, Cendrine was recognized a Top 100 Business Blogger by BuzzHUMM. Social Media Slant also made Fit Small Business' Best Small Business Blogs of 2015 & 2016 lists.
Cendrine has authored two social media books:
- "The Little Big eBook on Blogging: 40 Traffic Generation Tips" (2012)
- "The Little Big eBook on Social Media Audiences: Build Yours, Keep It, and Win" (2014) - It was awarded a 2015 Small Business Book Award in the Social Media Category.
Cendrine has self-published five collections of poetry and a spoken word CD. She is also the author of three photography books:
- "When the Mind Travels: A Poetic Journey into Photography" (2015)
- "Life’s Little Things - Les petites choses de la vie" (2016)
- "Life’s Little Things: The Quotes" (2017)