How does a woman, who had everything, find her way in this world when all the meaning has been removed? Mara Dalton has a life that most women only dream of. She has an amazing husband, a new baby boy and owns her own company. When her husband and son are killed tragically just days before Christmas, Mara stops living as well. For years she tries to live but finds herself only existing. She attempts to avoid reliving another year of horrible memories at Christmas by leaving her home; which has become her tomb.
humanmade.net The free books and talents promotion service and community for talented people and creators around the world. This website was developed in a way to satisfy most writers, authors and other talents promotional and marketing needs and to provide them with all the tools that would help them to spread the word about their works. Authors and talents get a free profile page and dedicated work page to show their book / work at, where they can receive reviews, ratings, comments and reply to it, with a plenty of sharing tools to help them and their visitors spread the word on various social networks. Find Out the Eight Reasons Why humanmade is one of the best Books and Talents Promotion Websites
Why humanmade.net is a Great Talent Promotion Network
- Submissions are reviewed and processed by a human and not through an automatic or electronic process, this will give the process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful.
- Each work submission has a full dedicated page with a unique link (address) to give it more visibility and exposure on the internet.
- Visitors can leave comments on submitted works and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity.
- Each work page is powered with various sharing options, thus make it easier for visitors to share the page on Social networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- humanmade.net is organized into specialized directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions of new directories are also welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of talents, listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present, and these are called the humanmade.net Channels, which include: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ Squidoo.
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are Completely FREE.
- It's Safe.
I deployed in Iraq for 13 months. While I was there a soldier in my unit shot himself with an M-16 and the 5.56mm round hit him in the quadrum of his heart and he died. I felt so much guilt because I was one of the soldiers that made fun of him and I blamed myself. I was very effected and hid my emotions inside.After deployment my ex baby mama called me unexpectedly after 11 months of not talking to me and told me my 1year old son died and never even told me about the funeral. I became angry and my heart grew cold. I had nightmares from my deployment and my dead son and couldn't sleep so I started drinking as much beer, brown liquor and wine just to go to sleep. That night I became an alcoholic ... Read More
Author and novelist David E. Shaolian talks about his experience in promoting his novel. Read the complete interview and learn more about book publishing and promotion.
Some additional features are to be added to humanmade.net, therefore, we are running a quick poll to understand better our users' expectations. Your opinion really matters and highly appreciated. Click here to take the Poll