Jessie Hodges just moved to a ranch that is deep in the heart of Texas where a cattle rustling ring is stealing the cattle. A Texas Ranger is set on stopping it and that means guns. Even though his uniform is only a white shirt and big hat, the Ranger falls into the lawman category and the thought of men in uniforms makes her skin crawl. Her aversion is only a minor problem next to a burned house and barn, purposely set for a reason as mysterious as the man who acts the part of a Ranger but doesn’t wear the badge.
Wen and Jasmine plan a vacation, but after a sexy bet, they soon find out that you don’t have to go away, to getaway. "Meet Me Under The Lavender Sky" is the second book featuring Jasmine and Wen; who made their first appearance in the award winning, bestselling book "My Heart In Seoul". Sydney Arrison has done a superb job with her sequel to “My Heart In Seoul,” where the saga continues with Wen and Jasmine who are now the proud parents of two children, which does not lessen the love, passion and sensuality they have for each other.
When Lashlor Leaflin offers to escort Queen Narraki Dragonsbane to the Jeltar Woods, he’s unwittingly caught up in a magical adventure of the type he would rather not have. The sorceress Assassa believes the Land of Ends to be rightfully hers, but King Lanaran refuses to hand over his crown. In retaliation, the sorceress conjures creatures of darkness to hunt the queen and end her life. Lashlor helps where he can, but it isn’t easy when the Guards of Ends who protect the queen believe him to be false.
Taxi driver and student, Lee, finds herself in a predicament that could be sinister - in the same house with an unusually large man and another who wears dark glasses, black clothes and has a scar on his face that very probably runs the length of his torso. She can only guess, of course, but the ragged line is fresh. And then the lights go out. Driving the streets of San Antonio, Texas might be safer than being with her two new acquaintances who are mysterious and close-mouthed about a briefcase she tries to deliver.
Why humanmade.net is a Great Talent Promotion Network
- Submissions are reviewed and processed by a human and not through an automatic or electronic process, this will give the process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful.
- Each work submission has a full dedicated page with a unique link (address) to give it more visibility and exposure on the internet.
- Visitors can leave comments on submitted works and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity.
- Each work page is powered with various sharing options, thus make it easier for visitors to share the page on Social networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- humanmade.net is organized into specialized directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions of new directories are also welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of talents, listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present, and these are called the humanmade.net Channels, which include: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ Squidoo.
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are Completely FREE.
- It's Safe.
Some additional features are to be added to humanmade.net, therefore, we are running a quick poll to understand better our users' expectations. Your opinion really matters and highly appreciated. Click here to take the Poll