As the bumbling town TV traffic reporter, Kate Covington is a constant source of entertainment, but Kate sticks with her dead end job because of her love for news anchor Brian Schaffer. When Brian spontaneously runs off to marry his high school sweetheart, Kate panics and quickly follows. She finds herself in a Las Vegas wedding chapel, desperate to tell her best friend how she feels before he makes a huge mistake and marries the wrong person. The mistake, however, is all Kate’s.
Nene is a beautiful, dark and slim nubile teenager. Her attributes is the cause of the fuss and pandemonium between men in her vicinity. She has never gone to school in all of her life, but very good at dance and drama. Her misfortune is the untimely death of her parents, and being fooled and sexed around by irresponsible men. She never rejects any thing that takes the form of a male creature. Her life is a room for the entry and exit of men from different walks of life, each, inflicting her with a daily dose of sorrow.
Can money, success, health, power, beauty or intelligence make couples happy? These can be termed as "subjective well-being" and they have little to do with couple's happiness according to Allen Parducci, UCLA researcher. The research mentions some under lying points about the ability of each partner to adjust to things beyond one's control. This defines the level of a couple's joy by a well-defined right attitude in spite of the situations they are in. This book brings various such 14 situational stories (in form of independent episode) that often couples get locked in and are unable to...
This book gifts its readers five fantastic short stories that has a common aim – to spread awareness about AIDS. It is an opportunity for people to unite in the fight against AIDS and show their solidarity for HIV positive people. The book is an eye opener for anyone who wish to see the wave of positive change in society. Everyone including the brave hearts Savita, Chintu, Mithali has the right to live with their head held high without fear of social ostracization. Life does not have to be like this.
Why humanmade.net is a Great Talent Promotion Network
- Submissions are reviewed and processed by a human and not through an automatic or electronic process, this will give the process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful.
- Each work submission has a full dedicated page with a unique link (address) to give it more visibility and exposure on the internet.
- Visitors can leave comments on submitted works and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity.
- Each work page is powered with various sharing options, thus make it easier for visitors to share the page on Social networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- humanmade.net is organized into specialized directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions of new directories are also welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of talents, listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present, and these are called the humanmade.net Channels, which include: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest .
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are Completely FREE.
- It's Safe.
I began my work as an artist recently. Most of my life I worked as a Clinical Social Worker in New York City. I have worked with all kinds of populations. I’m Cuban born and came to this country at age 9. A few years ago with the shift in the economic situation I suddenly started exploring using all kinds of materials to create items such as paper dolls. Approximately two years ago I started doing more and last year I started my artist website with the name Maya Rodriguez ... Read More
I think the Webmaster is a useful asset to the site. I have been on this site since my books were originally published. One day Someone passed me as far as views." - Author Trina Ward
Some additional features are to be added to humanmade.net, therefore, we are running a quick poll to understand better our users' expectations. Your opinion really matters and highly appreciated. Click here to take the Poll
Since you promoted my books on your website I have noticed a marked increase in sales. Since I have not recently done any other promotional activity, I have to assume that this renewed interest is directly attributable to Humanmade. I simply want to express my gratitude once more and to thank you for the work you do."