Ivan and Eve Jones have 5 precious children. 3 boys and 2 lovely girls. This family kills for a living. They all trained and professional serial killers. Rose Jones is the leader of the group. She is focus and always observant. Killing is a way of living for this family. They love killing and they enjoyment but an assignment that the children all had one day change their lives forever. The children don't fall in love because everyone they come in contact with ends up dying. Where is there room for love in the life of a serial killer?
Kayla is a home designer for a well-known company, or was, until a police raid proves the decorating company is laundering money. The investigation shows her innocence, but she's without a job and no prospects for employment. To get away from the dishonesty surrounding her, Kayla returns home to the mountains of North Carolina to help with the family business until the New Year. Angel Ranch is a hunting lodge that caters to elite hunters, and Reed Jessup is ready to trade in his corner office for a few weeks of R&R.
Ollie is one of a number of onions in a very smart garden but unfortunately the onions are not liked by the other vegetables. They look down on the onions and say that they are dirty and smell. How does the affect the onions? - Read the story to find out what happens to Ollie and the other onions. This is a children's book has been published as a reader for 5-9 year olds. The story is liked by all ages, and can be used to aid discussion on the morals. There are readers notes the end of the book about the moral.
A sandstorm uncovers a long buried secret in the Iraqi desert, an ancient Sumerian temple dating back at least 6,000 years to the beginning of civilization. An American army patrol sent to investigate the ruins is trapped inside the temple’s eroded walls, first by an insurgent ambush then by another, even more powerful sandstorm. When an enemy mortar shell blasts an opening into a hidden burial chamber, Captain Adam Cadman and his soldiers take refuge deep in the ruins.
Why humanmade.net is a Great Talent Promotion Network
- Submissions are reviewed and processed by a human and not through an automatic or electronic process, this will give the process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful.
- Each work submission has a full dedicated page with a unique link (address) to give it more visibility and exposure on the internet.
- Visitors can leave comments on submitted works and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity.
- Each work page is powered with various sharing options, thus make it easier for visitors to share the page on Social networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- humanmade.net is organized into specialized directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions of new directories are also welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of talents, listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present, and these are called the humanmade.net Channels, which include: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest .
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are Completely FREE.
- It's Safe.
Tracey Jimerson was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. She moved to Birmingham, Alabama at a very young age and lived there for 27 years. Married, with 5 children, Tracey is a Registered Nurse and full time wife and mom. Tracey began writing when she was in Junior High School and was published locally in newspapers and Anthologies of Poetry. She began writing her first novel over 7 years ago and finally completed it on August 18, 2013. Ironically this was the date her grandfather passed away 20 years earlier. Her biggest "cheerleader" her grandfather was always writing as well and Tracey has 3 of his poems framed in her home for inspiration ... Read More
Some additional features are to be added to humanmade.net, therefore, we are running a quick poll to understand better our users' expectations. Your opinion really matters and highly appreciated. Click here to take the Poll