Jake sets out to reunite with his wife. The problem? He's dead! Tragedy has struck Mr. and Mrs. Avia while on vacation. A train crash kills Jake and puts Bernadette in the hospital. This is the starting place for Jakes romance driven fantasy adventure. He navigates the strange and unexpected world of angels, demons, and spirit possessions. Richard Alan pokes a hole through the veil between us and an entertaining vision of the afterlife.
This first and only book release thus far in my writing career encapsulates my favourite literary genre, poetry, and the tales that every piece can tell on its own. A modest collection of compositions, that cover everything from 9-11 to Emotions Anonymous International. This literary creation expresses my fine talent, as only I can describe and depict each person, place, or thing. My initial inspiration in my writing journey, was the tragic day of Tuesday, September 11th, 2001 in New York City, and the horrific events that took place in the downtown core and very heart of the "Big Apple...
This book is a suspenseful crime story in which Susan Morgan's life has been turned upside down after her husband, John, is murdered. Suspects are questioned, one by one, each having their own motives for the killing. Susan's life has drastically changed, but with time and forgiveness she races ahead to mend past hatreds and abuse. There are some who think she has gone off the deep end when she reaches out to the very ones who are suspects in her husband's murder, but someone has to break the cycle of vengeance and hatred. Can Susan do it?
First of all, you may have heard or seen "The Grumpy Cat" on the internet and commercials on Television. Sir Hobson is the same breed of cat. Cats like “Sir Hobson” sell for over $1,000 USD. Luckily, my best friend is an International Cat Breeder and she gave us "Sir Hobson". He is an interesting character. But he is not grumpy. He has been with us since 2002. This book tells his life story with colorful photos. He is a very private feline with ideas of his own.
Why humanmade.net is a Great Talent Promotion Network
- Submissions are reviewed and processed by a human and not through an automatic or electronic process, this will give the process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful.
- Each work submission has a full dedicated page with a unique link (address) to give it more visibility and exposure on the internet.
- Visitors can leave comments on submitted works and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity.
- Each work page is powered with various sharing options, thus make it easier for visitors to share the page on Social networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- humanmade.net is organized into specialized directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions of new directories are also welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of talents, listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present, and these are called the humanmade.net Channels, which include: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest .
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are Completely FREE.
- It's Safe.
Santosh Avvannavar started his career as a consultant and Soft Skills Trainer. After his college education from NITK, Surathkal, he worked as a researcher at University of Eindhoven, University of Twente, and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. He was also the Placement President while working at IISC, Bangalore. He has over twenty-five publications of mostly research documents in national and international journals. He has also authored sixteen conference papers and regularly writes articles for a national and worldwide daily paper ... Read More
Some additional features are to be added to humanmade.net, therefore, we are running a quick poll to understand better our users' expectations. Your opinion really matters and highly appreciated. Click here to take the Poll