After the death of her beloved cousin, Lana Andrews has to get away to be alone, to grieve. She rents a quaint little beach house in Plymouth MA. Little does she know she would meet that one special love, an unexpected love. That one true love is Mike Ramsey, and he's a U.S. Marshal and the beach house owner. As their love grows, so do their troubles. Someone is stalking Lana, and Mike has to figure out who it is before the stalker gets her.
Lora Lindy is an Amazon best seller in crime fiction. She enjoys writing about the places she loves. The Days Trilogy came about after a vacation in Cape Cod. One evening she took a walk along the beach when she encountered a stranger. As he got closer she imagined him a stalker. Of course he wasn't, but she thought it would make a great story. If you like a romantic thriller with hunky federal agents and a damsel-in-distress, this is the trilogy for you.
28 Things About Lora!
1. I drink coffee with half-n-half. I like half coffee and half cream (french vanilla).
2. I still have the first car I bought right out of high school, a 1976 Cutlass 442.
3. Snakes and rats don't bother me....
4. ... but spiders terrify me.
5. I LOVE babies of all kinds. Last year, a cat stole newborn kittens from around the neighborhood and brought eight to my house. Now I know where the term cat burglar comes from.
6. My favorite song of all time is 'I'd Rather Go Blind' by Etta James.
7. My favorite decade of music is/was the 70s.
8. I'm addicted to action movies...
9. ... but my favorite TV show is The Andy Griffith Show. Go figure!
10. My favorite word is scrumpdillyishus. I love to cook, and my guests have to say the food was scrumpdillyishus... just kidding. Cooking is my passion (next to writing), and I make a scrumpdillyishus lasagna.
11. I need reading glasses but have 20/20 for distance.
12. My heritage is Native American, and I'm proud of that fact (Mother's side).
13. My heritage is Irish, and I'm proud of that fact (Father's side).
14. I bite my nails.
15. I love to take long baths and short showers.
16. I own a red Dodge Ram truck and a Toyota Corolla.
17. In the 80's I backpacked across Europe and visited 11 countries.
18. I walk about 20 miles a week but never run. I hate running. I hate aerobics.
19. I love roller skating, long walks, bike riding, and weightlifting.
20. I've had the same cell phone for five years.
21. When I was 8, I played the violin for about one month. I was so bad my mom made me practice outside. I climbed a tree to practice, and the neighbors called the police -- they thought someone was killing a cat.
22. Fall is my favorite season.
23. If I could have any other job, it would be digging in Pompeii, Italy. I would even work for free!
24. I'm terrified of heights, and I mean terrified. You won't see me rock climbing. Four stories is usually the limit before the knees start shaking. I even turned down a job because they were on the 21st floor.
25. I'm not a natural blonde.
26. I prefer mountains over beaches.
27. I'm the worst singer in the world -- but don't care.
28. When I moved from Texas, I found out the BBQ sauce in Georgia has lots of vinegar. And brisket isn't a staple. Imagine that!