Lora Lindy is an Amazon best seller in crime fiction. She enjoys writing about the places she loves. The Days Trilogy came about after a vacation in Cape Cod. One evening she took a walk along the beach when she encountered a stranger. As he got closer she imagined him a stalker. Of course he wasn't, but she thought it would make a great story. If you like a romantic thriller with hunky federal agents and a damsel-in-distress, this is the trilogy for you.
28 Things About Lora!
1. I drink coffee with half-n-half. I like half coffee and half cream (french vanilla).
2. I still have the first car I bought right out of high school, a 1976 Cutlass 442.
3. Snakes and rats don't bother me....
4. ... but spiders terrify me.
5. I LOVE babies of all kinds. Last year, a cat stole newborn kittens from around the neighborhood and brought eight to my house. Now I know where the term cat burglar comes from.
6. My favorite song of all time is 'I'd Rather Go Blind' by Etta James.
7. My favorite decade of music is/was the 70s.
8. I'm addicted to action movies...
9. ... but my favorite TV show is The Andy Griffith Show. Go figure!
10. My favorite word is scrumpdillyishus. I love to cook, and my guests have to say the food was scrumpdillyishus... just kidding. Cooking is my passion (next to writing), and I make a scrumpdillyishus lasagna.
11. I need reading glasses but have 20/20 for distance.
12. My heritage is Native American, and I'm proud of that fact (Mother's side).
13. My heritage is Irish, and I'm proud of that fact (Father's side).
14. I bite my nails.
15. I love to take long baths and short showers.
16. I own a red Dodge Ram truck and a Toyota Corolla.
17. In the 80's I backpacked across Europe and visited 11 countries.
18. I walk about 20 miles a week but never run. I hate running. I hate aerobics.
19. I love roller skating, long walks, bike riding, and weightlifting.
20. I've had the same cell phone for five years.
21. When I was 8, I played the violin for about one month. I was so bad my mom made me practice outside. I climbed a tree to practice, and the neighbors called the police -- they thought someone was killing a cat.
22. Fall is my favorite season.
23. If I could have any other job, it would be digging in Pompeii, Italy. I would even work for free!
24. I'm terrified of heights, and I mean terrified. You won't see me rock climbing. Four stories is usually the limit before the knees start shaking. I even turned down a job because they were on the 21st floor.
25. I'm not a natural blonde.
26. I prefer mountains over beaches.
27. I'm the worst singer in the world -- but don't care.
28. When I moved from Texas, I found out the BBQ sauce in Georgia has lots of vinegar. And brisket isn't a staple. Imagine that!