humanmade.net - A website for authors and book promotion. Through a variety of free and affordable paid book promotion services we help authors promote their books. We also help readers get book recommendations and find their great next read.
Latest Book Listings
by Robert Gaspari
by K.J. Soze
Religion and Spirituality
by Julius Ogunbiyi
Religion and Spirituality
by Sarah Neofield
by J. S. Lome
by Elsmere Gracey
by John Lander
by H D Cooper
Horror & Paranormal
by Robert Gaspari
Authors, humanmade.net - A website offering book marketing services for indie, published and self-published authors. We help authors promote their books. Authors and writers get a free author profile page and a dedicated page for each of their books, where they can receive reviews, ratings, comments and reply to it, with a plenty of sharing tools to help them and their visitors spread the word over various social networks. Find Out the Nine Reasons Why humanmade is one of the best book promotion sites . We offer several services: Regular Free Listing (free promotion), Powered Listing, Free Books & Deals, Advertise With Us - find more about our book promotion services. Readers, Looking for quality books to read? Wondering about your next read? Our indexed books satisfy all genres' fans, these books were individually reviewed and selected to give our visitors excellent books recommendations. Whether it is fiction, romance, thriller, fantasy, non fiction, business or memoir, you will find your good next read. humanmade.net a place where authors meet readers and readers meet authors.
Why humanmade.net is a Great Book and Author Promotion Website
- All book submissions are reviewed and processed by real humans (real people) and not through an automated electronic process. This means everything is being reviewed; the book description, the author's profile, the links relevance and validity ... everything. This will give the indexing process the advantage to correct and filter submissions, thus, making the whole website relevant, consistent in quality and useful. You don't want your book be listed among other items that are not fully reviewed or not up to standard. Right?
- We don't impose limitations on books based on a certain number of reviews or their sales rank. All books which received reviews or not are welcomed. We also don't impose limitations based on the book format. All book in paperback and ebooks (Kindle, Nook, iBooks ... etc) are welcomed.
- For each book submission, the author will have a full dedicated page for his/her book with a unique link (address). This added presence / cyber-estate will give it more visibility and exposure on the internet. A personal profile author page will be created for each author at the first submission, that will contain author's biography, author'swebsite and blog, contact details on social media and other information, in addition to a summary of his/her books listed on humanmade.net
- Visitors can leave their comments on submitted books and rate them too, thus, increasing visitors’ interactivity. Visitors can leave comments without the hassle of registering to the website or login with Facebook, Twitter or any other account. Comments are open to the public and can be freely left and we take the hassle of reviewing and moderating these comments.
- Each book page is powered with various sharing options/ buttons to make it easier for visitors to share the page on social media networks, bookmarking services, email … etc.
- Books are indexed and organized into specialized genres / directories / categories, just to make it easier for the website users and visitors to follow certain classifications. Suggestions for new directories are always welcomed.
- Since this website's main goal is to enhance the web presence of indie authors and established authors, book listings are not only limited to this site, but also, it will be announced and featured on other places on the web where humanmade.net is present (we call them the humanmade.net Channels), they include: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and others.
- Submissions, usage and being featured on humanmade.net are all Completely FREE. However, other fee-based services had been also developed to fit our users needs and to bring them better visibility and web exposure. These services are very affordable and include Powered Listing, Free Books & Deals and Advertise With Us. Most indie authors are always involved in promotional activities for their books, and these various services tackle their varying needs from basic announcement to dedicated showcasing of books to creating vibe for upcoming book offers (free or discounted).
- It's human and our users have felt it.
Deborah King has been a writer and storyteller her whole life. She published her first short story when she was seven years old. When she’s not writing, Deborah enjoys cartoons, cooking, photography, and Star Trek. Born and raised in Chicago, Deborah has managed to achieve all of her childhood dreams and still lives in the area with her husband and two youngest children. According to her daughter, she has “literally aced her life!” ... Read More
Most Viewed Books
- The Martin House - 87125 views
- Dreams Come True - 68317 views
- From Shelter To Service Dog - 60471 views
- Acoustic Guitar Care 101 - 50896 views
- Story-Flash: Step-by-Step Technology of Plot Development - 44170 views