Telling you what Amanda is about without spoiling the story is not an easy thing to do.
I would however like to pose some questions relating to the story that may guide you towards the content.
- What would it be like if two souls occupied one body?
- What if one of these souls was dominant?
- What would it be like if these souls had different personalities?
- How would conflict between these souls work?
- What if they were different ages?
- Is it possible for them to live together?
- What happens if one of them goes insane?
- How do they fall in love?
- Can they communicate with one another?
- How do they handle crisis situations?
- How does growing up affect these souls?
- Is it possible for one to be clever and the other not?
- Do they share the same talents?
- Is it visible to others?
- How do they handle intimate situations?
I am quite sure that there are many more questions that we could ask about such a situation. However, I would like you to read the book and agree or disagree about the answers to these questions.