The Internet is fantastic!
It can also be a dangerous place for our kids.
Internet safety trainer Charles Conway offers helpful tips and advice on topics such as:
- how to monitor your child's Facebook account without violating their privacy,
- how and where online predators find their victims,
- the signs and effects of Cyberbullying,
- the websites that could be giving your kids all the wrong advice about sex, drugs and alcohol,
- using parental control software on mobile phones, computers and other portable devices,
- and understanding the 'netspeak' that looks like a foreign language.
This guide won't make you an online expert overnight, but it WILL help you to level the playing field!
Review of "I Can't Keep Up!"