- how to monitor your child's Facebook account without violating their privacy,
- how and where online predators find their victims,
- the signs and effects of Cyberbullying,
- the websites that could be giving your kids all the wrong advice about sex, drugs and alcohol,
- using parental control software on mobile phones, computers and other portable devices,
- and understanding the 'netspeak' that looks like a foreign language.
I Can't Keep Up!
About The Author
Charles Conway is an Internet safety consultant with Clear as Crystal Training based in Wrexham, and an associate member of the UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS).
Working with local authorities, National charities, schools, community groups and independent fostering agencies around the UK, Charles has helped many parents, carers, teachers and social workers to “bridge the gap” between what they know about the Internet and related technologies, and what the children in their care know.
Charles is also the editor of an online safety website called Scam Detectives... more