Self Help Author Chris Edwards of Napa Valley, does it again, after the success of his "90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle" he returns penning a step by step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your life to reconnect with yourself and others to a more positive life. No matter your stage in life, or when you started, this book will provide an education and tools to help you achieve your goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
Edwards's has mentored 100s of people in his professional career to believe in themselves and live a life of passion and success. In this book, Edwards' reveals how the smart-phone and apps suck the life around us making us Zombies without us even realizing it. He refers to the history of the technology, its adoption and crafts a plan with you to take back 2 hours of your life daily to reconnect with yourself and those around you.
In these pages, through plain conversational English and inspiring stories you'll discover...
- The story of smart-phone and Apps creation and their impact on us. 276.1 million automobiles are registered and on the roads in the US, with projected smart-phone adoption rates; the number of people owning and using a cell phone will exceed the number of Americans owning cars.
- Strategies and benefits to unplugging for 2 hours a day and reconnect to yourself and others.
- The 3 simple steps to reconnecting to yourself and your family.
- The benefits of "me time"
- 90 days of affirmations and a plan forward with a support workbook for success to help you master the mindset of positivity and experience the fulfillment in life you deserve.
This book is part 2 in the series that began with "90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle"; a book of affirmations and stories of individuals that overcame drugs, homelessness and incarceration and found a second chance through gainful employment and self love.
This book is part education, part history lesson, part affirmation but all about a path forward to the positive.