This short but essential guide is required reading for authors who want to successfully promote their books. It's loaded with links to influential reviewers, including each of Amazon's Top 10,000 Reviewers, and it will be an invaluable guide to promoting your work as well. This is a handy work of reference that you'll want to keep open on your desktop as you go about promoting your book on FaceBook, Twitter, and elsewhere!
In it, you will discover:
• How and where to get a low-cost professional review (and why you should invest in one)
• How and where to get non-professional reviews
• How to use Social Media and other sites to boost sales and endorsements
• How to utilize e-books to find possible promotional opportunities
• How to design your own cover in Word
• How to write a short description that will "get the click."
• And much more!
You'll want to bookmark whole sections of links as you seek reviews and sell your book to scores of Facebook and Twitter group members and to the readers of dozens of other book-loving sites across the Internet.
By following the book's advice, you will boost downloads exponentially, get reviews that "get the click," and sell many more books than you ever thought possible!