Travel more. Spend less. Life-changing experiences you can afford.
This book offers a fresh perspective on how to save your travel dollars. It'll help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
This book will help you to...
- Stretch your money - travel for a full month, at the same cost or less, of a typical one-week vacation
- Leverage the sharing economy to live rent-free in some of the most desirable destinations
- Skip the trial-and-error stage with house-sitting, work exchanges, Couchsurfing, and other platforms by applying lessons learned from case studies
- Arm yourself with check lists and practical, step by step guidance to get the most out of each accommodation experience
- Leave behind cookie cutter tours and standardized hotel experiences for more meaningful independent travel without sacrificing comfort and privacy