Learn life-changing insights from hundreds of bestsellers – by reading just one book.
As a busy CEO, Ayesha hated her lengthy commutes – until she turned them into her own mobile library. Soon, she was completing over 70 audiobooks each year on happiness, health, productivity, and success – while stuck in traffic. She began capturing and categorising the most valuable research from her readings for rapid reference. In doing so, she realised that it was possible to derive a handbook for life based on the expertise of hundreds of researchers. So, she set about doing just that.
The output is Cheat Sheets for Life – a concise handbook of science-backed advice on 17 dimensions of life, from health to money to leadership to relationships.
In Cheat Sheets for Life, you’ll learn:
• How playing the classic game “Tetris” can protect your mood
• The superfood that is “the most important dietary predictor of lifespan”
• Why you don’t need to have 8 glasses of water a day – and what to do instead
• The simple technique you can use to double your weight loss
• How to increase your chances of finding a partner by 25-46%
• The one factor that can predict your relationship satisfaction 10 years from now
• Why using all your vacation days boosts your chance of getting a raise
• Why you should keep a cute baby’s photo in your wallet
• How to decide whether to quit your job
• And 740+ more valuable insights!
Cheat Sheets for Life aims to be the last book you’ll ever need to pick up to improve your life. Using time-tested research, it strives to give even the busiest individual a foolproof guide to leading an optimised life.