ONE MILLION PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE EACH YEAR! THAT'S ONE DEATH EVERY 40 SECONDS ...
International Author, Speaker and Life Coach, Christine Howard is a mother who lost her 20 year old daughter to suicide. In this book, she shares her firsthand experience of how this tragedy unfolded and affected her family and friends. Christine now coaches, counsels and supports other people who have been touched by suicide, or who are fearful that it may become a reality in their own life.
This book gives you practical tools and strategies to help yourself and others. You'll Discover:
* Essential strategies to help cope with sudden loss & grief
* How to recognise potential warning signs & contributing factors for risk
* How to know what to say & what questions to ask
* What NOT to say to someone you believe to be considering suicide as an option
* Where to get help, who to call and what to do
* How to dispel some of the myths surrounding suicide
* That grief has no time limit & that it's ok to cry