Marketing a book on Kindle has never been easier. There are plenty of people out there who have come from nothing and made a name for themselves.
How did they know when they needed help along the way? They were finely attuned to their environments and the right people arrived right on schedule.
Eckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfrey, Abraham Hicks, and a great many others have spoken of the Law of Attraction and the power it truly possesses. You can put the Law of Attraction to work for you!
The new age of publishing is here, and savvy authors are making a killing. If you are passionate about writing, there's no reason you can't be successful as a self-published author. In the same way Malcolm Gladwell outlines traits of successful people in his Outliers: The Story of Success, Thomas M. Hill shares the common habits of successful authors and offers practical advice based on his publishing experience.
But don't take his word for it. He shares stories of his author clients who have:
• increased their businesses by over 300 percent by writing a book
• received 400+ positive book reviews on Amazon
• enhanced their brand by writing a book
• attracted a following of devoted readers eager for their next release
• reaffirmed their belief that a dream plus devoted action produces results.
The common refrain from all these passionate authors?
"I want to be a writer."