Are You Feeling More Anxious Than You’d Like To? Try These Expert-Approved Tips For Managing Anxiety And Preventing Panic Attacks!
Do you feel that you’re constantly worrying about events or activities?
Are you starting to avoid certain situations up to a point where it interferes with your daily life?
Do you feel restless, irritable and tired, yet unable to sleep?
First of all, you’re not alone. Up to 30% of people were, are or will be affected by anxiety or panic disorder at some point of their lives.
Second, you don’t have to suffer for the rest of your life. Anxiety disorders are generally treatable – though not with simple advice such as “just relax” and “just try positive thinking.” Unprofessional mental health advice can do more harm than good. Here are some signs that an anxiety treatment strategy is trustworthy:
• It’s based on a scientifically proven method, such as CBT.
• It gives you clear, step-by-step strategies to follow when you’re not feeling good – not shallow motivational slogans.
• It helps you to prevent anxiety attacks by suggesting lifestyle changes that promote mindfulness and self-care.
So, where do you get such helpful strategies? In this book!
Here’s what this book will help you to do:
• Understand your anxiety – how can you overcome something you don’t understand?
• Use therapist-approved, actionable strategies to bring immediate relief in cases of a panic attack.
• Identify the negative thoughts that make you anxious and reframe them.
• Apply the best nutrition and exercise tips for reducing anxiety.
• Make sustainable, lifestyle changes that will bring calm and mindfulness into your life.
Isn’t it possible that you will get more anxious if you start reading about anxiety and examining your negative thoughts? On the contrary, as you gain a deeper understanding of your mind, you’ll feel empowered and ready to cope.
Anxiety disorder is treatable. Take the first step towards healing.