Get Rid of Stress All Year Round with The Zen Gardens Stress Cure
This book is about how Zen gardens can help you to fight winter, summer, autumn, and fall seasonal mood changes. It will give the suitable relaxation or meditation technique that you can do for each season. The book also provides step-by-step procedures on how you can deal with your relationships to your family and other people around you in each season to effectively guide you on the things that you should do in order to have a tranquil and soothing life.
The Zen Gardens Stress Cure will provide you the effective ways on how to live a happier and stress-free life through creating miniature Zen gardens of your choice.
Some highlights that you can enjoy while reading the book:
• Haikus or mini poems
• Zen gardens images that are especially created for a particular season in which can inspire you in making your own miniature Zen garden.
• How each season affects your mood?
• How each feature included in the zen gardens transmits good vibes or positive energy to help you avoid negative feelings experienced during a certain season.
• Show you the ideal place on where to put your miniature Zen gardens in order to help you feel better and more comfortable.
• Relaxation or meditation techniques and how it will help you attain inner peace and joy during a specific season.
• You will also get useful advice on how you can deal with your relation-ships within the entire season.
The real purpose of having miniature Zen gardens is that it will help you relax and de-stress whenever you need a moment of hush and inner peace. The Zen gardens main goal is to evoke a feeling of peace, calmness, and tranquility. Its key components are rocks, sand, or gravel that makes a Zen zone in your home.
Zen gardens allow you to create your own little place of tranquility and peace right on the top of your desk.
Therefore, The Zen Garden Stress Cure will provide you useful insights to help you come with your own Zen gardens plan and create it just like how you want it to be. Additionally, Zen gardens are really nice to look at and are very much affordable to make. They will not require you frequent maintenance and ease from watering or feeding this piece of art. All you have to do is find the best place to put it on your desk and enjoy your Zen anytime you wish to have it.