Experience is the best teacher. But if we can learn from others’ mistakes, all the better.
The world is made more interesting because of the people who live in it.
Coming across different beliefs, personalities, goals, and agendas all make for a richer, more profound life. Our differences will test us, break us apart, and even bring us closer together.
Best of all, our differences can teach us that we can co-exist and that there is always room for improvement.
After all, if we can learn a thing or two on how to act (or how NOT to act) from others, then why not?
In “Surprises From India: 35 Compelling Short Stories Filled with Lessons From Interesting Characters Who Represent the Best and Worst of Humanity” by prolific writer Hemalatha Gnanasekar, you will experience just that.
- Meet an interesting assortment of characters that represent the best and worst of humanity in 35 compelling short stories
- Enjoy stories that are bursting with realism and will remind you of people you encounter in your daily life
- Marvel at people’s humanity as you admire those who act properly and be equally appalled by those who don’t
- Indulge yourself with a few laughs as you get to know different characters with absurdly entertaining eccentricities
- Learn valuable lessons that will help you become the best version of yourself — whether that means learning what to do or what NOT to do
And so much more!
If you love reading about the lives of others and learning the valuable lessons that life can teach us, then “Surprises From India: 35 Compelling Short Stories Filled with Lessons From Interesting Characters Who Represent the Best and Worst of Humanity” is for you!