Discover how to create quality food without spending hours in the kitchen, eat with pleasure, and achieve optimum fitness! Do you feel guilty and anxious about eating certain foods? Or find yourself unable to resist old habits to eat during stress even if you're not hungry? Have you tried every diet going only to see the weight creep back on again? Now is the time to stop what you're doing and try a different, natural, and brilliantly effective approach. It is straightforward and, at the same time, is the most crucial goal—to focus on how to benefit people.
Ivan Kuznietsov was born in Ukraine. He is an author of the next books:
1) The Mindful Nutrition: How to Enjoy the True Taste of Food, Have a Slim Body and 33 (+3) Home Cooking Recipes for a Delicious Degustation;
2) The Mindful Thrift: How to Appreciate What We Have and Save What We Do Not Notice.
His writing style is a combination of inspirational stories with instructive information.
Also, Ivan is working on a new book, which is currently not officially announced.
In addition to writing books, Ivan Kuznietsov is a certified World Class Manufacturing (Lean) Instructor. Together with the team, he reached the Silver Level Award for the introduction of the World Class Manufacturing system in 2017.
Besides the fact that Ivan is an instructor, he continues his studies. He got the following certificates:
1) Time Mentor (ArcelorMittal University, 2018)
2) Master of Negotiations (ArcelorMittal University, 2017)
3) World Class Manufacturing Instructor (ArcelorMittal University, 2016)
4) Negotiations with Internal Clients (Training for Business, 2015)
5) Change Management (TMI, 2014)
6) Leader's Way (Development Training & Consulting, 2014)
Ann Kuznietsova (@ankaa_ya) is a culinary blogger. In addition to cooking healthy food, she teaches how to eat and lose weight, and also develops the ideas of mindful nutrition. Ann has the following achievements:
1) At the moment more than 150,000 followers on Instagram;
2) Developed over 100 culinary video recipes;
3) Released "The Mindful Nutrition" guide;
4) Co-authored the book, "The Mindful Nutrition: How to Enjoy the True Taste of Food, Have a Slim Body and 33 (+3) Home Cooking Recipes for a Delicious Degustation."
Also, Ann is working on a new guide on mindful nutrition, is testing new recipes, and is developing nutritional methods by which people can eat and, at the same time, lose extra pounds.
Books by Ivan Kuznietsov
THE FIRST BOOK ABOUT THE RESEARCH OF THE INTERRELATION OF MINDFULNESS AND THRIFT. Change is work on yourself. But how can we change? The author suggests basic and accessible practices for making changes in your life. The most important is to realize what we do as often as possible. Between situation (what happens to us) and action (what we do about it) is always a perspective to choose. And what we do with that space ultimately determines our growth.