M I N D F U L | M O M E N S | C O L L E C T I O N
Ivan Kuznietsov, together with his sister Ann Kuznietsova and their team, are working on the Mindful Moments Collection book series. In each book, they develop approaches to mindful life from the Ukrainians point of view. Ivan is responsible for writing books (3 are currently available) and technical execution. Ann, in turn, is responsible for culinary masterpieces and blogging (more than 150.000 followers). Also, their team includes several more people who make an invaluable contribution to the work. All books in this series are devoted to different aspects of a mindful life, complement each other, and can be read in free order.
The team follows three core principles:
1. Create high-quality content;
2. Be honest and strive to get only deserved reviews;
3. Keep improving.
I V A N
Ivan Kuznietsov is a Ukrainian writer. He is an author of two book series: Big Little Stories and Mindful Moments Collection. His writing style is a combination of inspirational stories with useful information.
In addition to writing books, Ivan Kuznietsov is a certified World Class Manufacturing (WCM, Lean) Instructor. He studied extensively at various universities and now teaches how to apply a mindful, lean approach to work and everyday life. Together with the team, he reached the Silver Award for WCM system implementation.
1) Time Mentor (ArcelorMittal University, 2018);
2) Master of Negotiations (ArcelorMittal University, 2017);
3) World Class Manufacturing Instructor (ArcelorMittal University, 2016);
4) Negotiations with Internal Clients (Training for Business, 2015);
5) Change Management (TMI, 2014);
6) Leader's Way (Development Training & Consulting, 2014).
Ivan is currently working on a new book, continues his work and development.
A N N
Ann Kuznietsova (@ankaa_ya)—food blogger (more than 150,000 followers) with new ideas about eating habits. Ann is creating healthier versions of her favorite family foods and posting them on her blog, where she receives an overwhelming response from men and women alike. In addition to cooking healthy food, she teaches how to eat and have optimal body weight.
Ann has the following achievements:
1) At the moment more than 150.000 followers on Instagram;
2) Developed over 100 culinary video recipes;
3) Publications in two journals;
4) Released "The Mindful Nutrition" guide.
5) Co-authored the book, "The Mindful Eating for Beginners: Step-by-Step Guide for Lifelong Health and Collection of Quick & Easy Recipes for Every Day;"
6) Co-authored the book, "The Mindful Nutrition: How to Enjoy the True Taste of Food, Have a Slim Body and 33 (+3) Home Cooking Recipes for a Delicious Degustation."
Ann is also working on a new guide on mindful eating, cooking healthy culinary masterpieces, and developing nutritional methods by which people can eat and, at the same time, have optimal body weight.